We recommend After Hours Veterinary Services in Killeen, TX. Contact them at 254-628-5017. You may also call Emergency Animal Hospital of Northwest Austin at 512-331-6121.
If your pet exhibits any of the symptoms listed below, this is considered an emergency.
Contact a veterinarian immediately.
- Birthing problems (for example, no puppy or kitten in more than 90 minutes)
- Fainting or collapse
- Any eye problem
- Difficulty urinating
- Bloating or swelling of the abdomen
- Heavy or prolonged breathing
- Problems breathing
- Paralysis of limbs
- Prolonged fever
- Repeated vomiting
- Trauma (hit by car, bike, or some other forceful object), even if there are no visible injuries
- Restlessness or vomiting in a large breed dog
- White, bright red, bluish, brown, or dark gums or other mucous membranes